Thursday, October 26, 2017

But I don't make cards....

Recently I was ask, "Do you make anything but cards"? Once I determined they didn't mean dinner or the bed, I answered with a  hardy "Yes Ma'am!" I do make a lot of cards because I like to send them. You have probably heard all the cute  sayings like, "A card is a hug with a fold in the middle" or " It's great to get Happy Mail". People like getting cards, but I like making other things also. This weekend on retreat I played with some left over pieces from my Paper Pumpkin subscription and made some really cute tags. Tags are great to have on hand. You can add them to a treat in a lunch box or for a gift. You can add them to a scrapbook page, or even a calendar page in your planner.

These are the ones I made with let over Paper Pumpkin embellishments and several others I created. I love to make personal gift tags for Christmas presents. Isn't the the tag I made for my downline gifts, I brought back from Thailand, the cutest? I think my downline liked them. The pizza box has a different kind of tag on it. I made the tag then added it to the belly band ribbon to hold the box closed. The other Christmas tags fit in the box. Nice little gift idea! So, I hope I have left you with some ideas, other than cards, you can create with your Stampin' Up! supplies. Another benefit of  making tags is it's a great way to use up all those small pieces of paper you just can't bear to throw away!












Thanks for stopping by. Please say Hi. That's it for today. Have a great, blessed day. Bless someone around you and you will be truely blessed.

Love stamping in Dixie, 
Cindy

1 comment:

Blhzinger said...

I love those "thankful" tags! I never think to make tags, but I sure do love them!