Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Can you believe it?

Good morning friends, Today's the day I start sending out my  12 weeks of Christmas projects!!!! Okay, that is exciting because my email subscribers are getting a great tutorial for cute Christmas projects in their inbox every week! That is a little bit scary because -it's only 12 weeks till Christmas!!!! If you are not on my list , sign up now! I really do love the holiday season, but as I get older and I am getting older (thank God), everything seems to just move so fast. I have a hard time enjoying each month because I'm focused on what's ahead. Do you find yourself in that situation?
This month I'm working on some challenges! First one is to blog and post to Facebook everyday! This is a huge challenge for me as y'all know!!! But, I have also challenged myself to mail a card everyday this month to someone who might just need a "hug with a fold in the middle". Yesterday's card went to Geneva Beck, she is a sweet lady, very talented crafter and paper art creator. She creates beautiful elaborate designed cards and scrapbook pages so it's kind of funny I'm sending her a simple and clean, one layer card! I used the making technique to create the bubbles behind the cute poodle. This is a simple technique and I love the effect it gives. The poodle is from the Birthday Deliveries (143660) set from Stampin' Up! which just happens to be on sale for 15% off until October 10th. I also used a notecard which comes in a set of 20 with envelopes. Very convenient. They are also on the WCMD sale list until the 10th. Well, hope you liked this one. A hand stamped card does not have to be time consuming. Some of the prettiest cards are very simple! Hope you have a great day. Be blessed- you are a blessing to me so thanks for stopping by. I'd love for you to leave a comment and let me know you were here!
                                                   Love stamping in dixie,
                                                                   Cindy

No comments: