Monday, October 2, 2017

More great news!

Good morning stampers and peach tea lovers! It's a beautiful morning in Dixieland. I went for a  1.5 mile walk this morning at 5am with Tom Terrific! It is going to be a great day. I told you yesterday Stampin' Up! was hitting the New stampin' year running! So along side the DSP( Designer Series Page sale) there is also a 15% off sale on select stamp sets, notecards and Fast Fuse.
In honor of World Card Making Day (WCMD), which is October 7th this year, Stampin' Up! is having a 15% off sale to coordinate with the DSP promotion. This is great news. Many of the stamp sets on sale go with the paper that is also on sale! WOW! And if you join my team this month you can get all these deals as part of your starter kit! Wow, WOw, WOW!!! Links are in the graphics to take you to my online store.



Some of my favorite stamp sets out of the annual catalog are on sale!Who doesn't love the Colorful seasons stamp set and Color Theory paper pack. It has great images for every season and wonderful sayings!check out the Birthday Delivery! Woohoo. Great stamp set. Love the little chef! Here's a card I made with that set recently. Actually this is just the inside.
The outside had a piece of the DSP on it. I told you I love the chef and his icing gun. This image is great for some coloring therapy also. Phew, I'm worn out. I hope I haven't overloaded you this morning. 
Quick reminder- be sure you are signed up for my email list. It's less than 48 hours until the 12 weeks of Christmas series starts. You have to be on the email list to get these great tutorials delivered to you each week. They will not be anywhere else! there is a sign up link on the welcome page. Just click the welcome page at the top of the Stamping in Dixie home page.

Have a great day and be blessed beyond measure and be a blessing to everyone around you today. Lets change the world one card at a time, one kindness at a time.

Love Stamping in Dixie,
Cindy

No comments: