Tuesday, October 17, 2017

When life gives you scraps...

Happy Tuesday! I hope you are having a great day. We are finally enjoying some cooler weather this week. Yay! I wanted to share this really sweet card I created for my hostess clubs last month. I used the Christmas Quilt stamp set and Quilt builder framelits, but did the card in Fresh Fig and Lemon-Lime Twist. I have several quilters in my circle and knew they'd love this set. Just didn't want anyone to just think Christmas set. It is so much more. We stamped the white layer with the little cross-stitch in Lemon-Lime Twist. The quilt piece in the middle was stamped and cut out with the matching framelit, then adhered to the front panel and both were put through the Big Shot with the Oh my Stars embossing folder. I really wanted to use the Quilt Top textured embossing folder. I was certain I had ordered it-but could find it nowhere!!! So, I guess it will go on my next order.

You really can't tell it from the picture but it looks really cool when you add the quilt piece on top then run them through together. Can you see the small knot of White Bakers twine in the middle of the quilt medallion? The ribbon across the bottom is the new Black Shimmer ribbon. I love the little shine it has to it. And the tiny spool and needle framelits are just precious. This is going to be a great bundle. Who doesn't love a quilt? If ytou'd like any of these supplies, just click the link to my online store. Hope you like this card as much as I liked creating it. If you have any questions just leave me a comment. Hope you have a great day and be blessed and be a blessing.
                                   Love stamping in Dixie,
                                                 Cindy

No comments: