Saturday, October 7, 2017

It's WCMD!!!

Today is a Stampin' Up demo's favorite day! World Card Making Day. A day dedicated to what we love to create, inspire and share!!! What could be better? Well, I'd like to be meeting with my peeps today and making CARDS! But family duty calls and I'm headed out very early on a road trip with my Momma, daughter, Elizabeth and granddaughter Cadie- oh yeah, Tombo is coming along to help with the driving. We are delivering a truck to my Uncle  in LA. They are meeting us in Mississippi- half way. So we will visit for a couple hours at a Chick fil a  and drive back home!!! This doesn't sound like a great plan but it is what it is. We will make the most of time in the car to talk and laugh and plan Decembers family trip! Woo Hoo! That one I am looking forward too.
Reminder -October is DSP month. Buy 3 of the selected DSP and you get a free one of your choice that's also on the list. This cute card is featuring the Painted Autumn DSP and I love it. It is also using the Merry Cafe which coordinates with the other coffee set in the annual catalog and Coffee Cup framelits. These are awesome and a lot of fun to work with. This little pumpkin thinlit is from the Pick a Pumpkin thinlets. It is the cutest. I think today might be a coffee day too! What am I saying everyday is a coffee day! Okay. Gotta go. Have a great Saturday. Do something fun, productive, and helpful! God bless you and your family. Go bless those around you and you will be truly blessed. Thanks for dropping by and I'd really love to know you were here. Leave me a comment, please. Oh yeah, if you need any of the above mentioned product, check out my  online store. Thanks!
                                         Love stamping in Dixie,
                                                       Cindy

No comments: